Blog Post 9

  This blog post is about what I put on my social media, websites, and many online sources. I do not have any websites besides this blog which has this post and other posts for my Media, Law, and Literacy class. However, I do use Instagram and Snapchat very often, and I rarely use Facebook and Twitter. I use Instagram and Snapchat a lot because many people my age use those two very often. When I use Instagram, I post a lot about sports on my story, but I rarely post pictures on my Instagram for people to like and comment. When I use Snapchat, I do not really post on my Snapchat story that much but I do send pictures to other people to keep a streak going.
  Social media makes teens happy most of the time because it keeps them connected to their friends from far away. It is also very distracting to teens because it makes them not pay attention to important things in school. Many students go on social media when they are bored in class. It takes away an opportunity to learn something important and it wastes a lot of class time to work on a big assignment or project.
Image result for social media distraction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 6

Blog Post 10

Blog Post 4